This site makes use of cookies. By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies.   Click HERE to accept this.  To find out more, click here...


How do I claim sick, maternity, adoption or paternity pay?



Claims for other payments, such as sick, maternity, adoption and paternity pay, are not handled by the RPS but rather by HM Revenue & Customs.


Should there be any amounts due to you that your employer has not paid, you should contact HMRC directly to discuss it with them.


Their telephone number is 0300 322 9422.




For impartial, in-depth, one-to-one advice
contact us on 0161 438 8555 or

by email to info@jldllp.co.uk


Contact Us Now

CALL us on

0161 438 8555

EMAIL us at

FOLLOW us on


- LinkedIn